CRITIS'07, co-sponsored by IFIP WG 11.10 on Critical Infrastructures Protection
IEEE Computer Society Task Force on Information Assurance
Joint Research Center Ispra of the European Commission
wants to bring together researchers and professionals from
universities, private companies and Public Administrations interested or involved in
all security-related heterogeneous aspects of Critical Information Infrastructures.
The program of the event will include invited talks by the following distinguished speakers:
- Jacques Bus, European Commission, INFSO Unit "Security".
"Emerging Technology Challenges in the Protection of Critical Information Infrastructures"
- Adrian Gheorghe, Old Dominion University, US.
"Critical Information and Critical Infrastructures. How Do They Relate?"
- Paulo Veríssimo, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal.
"The tangled webs of Critical Information Infrastructures"
- Donald Dudenhoeffer, Idaho National Labs, USA.
Additionally, the program will include the following panel:
- Resilient Critical Information Infrastructures: a myth or a realistic target?
Chaired by Jacques Bus, European Commission, INFSO Unit "Security".
Mike Corcoran (CPNI, UK), Antonio Diu (AIA, Spain), Claudia Eckert (Fraunhofer SIT, Germany),
Saifur Rahman (Virginia Tech, USA), Marc Tritschler (KEMA, UK).